The City of Eagle is proud to partner with individuals, non-profits and businesses alike to provide unique community events. A community event is defined as any organized activity involving the use of, or having an impact upon public property, sidewalks, parks or streets in a manner that varies from its current land use or requires a permit. The City of Eagle is committed to working with event organizers to help produce a successful and safe event which has minimal impact on the environment, surrounding neighborhoods and businesses. We believe this is achieved through responsible leadership, careful planning, good organization and teamwork.
Community Event Applications must be received by the City of Eagle Parks and Recreation Department a minimum of thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled date of the event and may be submitted as early as twelve (12) months before the event.
Interested in hosting a community event at a City of Eagle park or facility? Follow these steps below for a successful event.
- Reach out to Eagle Parks and Recreation at (208) 489-8763 or send us an email.
- Check for park and calendar availability by looking over the Community Event Calendar.
- Attend a Community Event Committee meeting held every first and third Tuesday of the month at Eagle City Hall in Council Chambers. The committee includes a representative from the Ada Country Highway District (ACHD), Eagle Police Department (EPD), City of Eagle Clerks Office and City of Eagle Parks and Recreation.
- Submit a Community Events Application. Applications can be dropped off at or mailed to the Parks and Recreation Admin Office (175 E Mission Drive Eagle, ID 83616) or returned electronically to the email address listed on the form.
- Receive approval from the Community Events committee to hold event.
Questions? Please give us a call at (208) 489-8763 or send us an email. Interested in hosting an event on public property, but not on City owned property? Please reach out to the City of Eagle Clerk’s Office at (208) 939-6813 for more information.