February 2, 2021, Stage 3 Stay Healthy Guidelines
On February 2, 2021, Governor Brad Little moved the State of Idaho to Stage 3 of reopening. The Stage 3 guidelines are as follows:
"BUSINESSES AND GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES MAY CONTINUE OPERATIONS AT PHYSICAL LOCATIONS IN THE STATE OF IDAHO.
ALL INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESSES, AND GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES SHOULD ADHERE TO PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND SANITATION REQUIREMENTS.
GATHERINGS, BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE, SHOULD BE LIMITED TO 50 OR FEWER PEOPLE AND ADHERE TO PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND SANITATION REQUIREMENTS.
PATRONS OF BARS, NIGHTCLUBS, AND RESTAURANTS SHOULD REMAIN SEATED.
FACE COVERINGS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED AT LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES."
Ada County Public Health Advisory
Central District Health issued a Public Health Advisory for Ada, Boise, Elmore, and Valley Counties on February 19, 2021. The advisory includes strong recommendations to continue social distancing, wearing a face-covering in public, and avoid large gatherings.
To read Central District Health’s Advisory please click here.
Governor Brad Little has announced his plans for the staged reopening of the state in the wake of the Coronavirus Pandemic and subsequent stay at home order. To view the plan visit the Idaho Rebounds Website.
Eagle City Hall
Eagle City Hall is open to walk-in customers. However, the City of Eagle also offers many ways to conduct business online, over the phone or by mail. If you are able, please make those services your first choice before coming to City Hall in person.
- Phone: (208) 939-6813
- Online forms: https://www.cityofeagle.org/268/Permits-Applications-Forms-Fee-Schedules
- Online payments: https://www.cityofeagle.org/onlinepayments
- Online utility billing: https://www.cityofeagle.org/420/Utility-Billing-Payment-Options
- Watch public meetings online: https://www.cityofeagle.org/305/City-Agendas-Videos
- Remote public comments and testimony: https://www.cityofeagle.org/1698/Virtual-Meetings
- Mailing address: Eagle City Hall P.O. Box 1520 Eagle, ID 83616
- Water bill drop box in the City Hall/Library Parking lot next to the book return
If you need to visit City Hall, we have made some changes to our facilities and operations to promote the health and safety of customers and staff.
- We have installed Plexiglass barriers in high customer contact areas.
- We placed floor markings in the lobby directing traffic flow and indicating where citizens should stand while conducting business on site.
- We will also place floor markers and properly spaced chairs in meeting rooms.
- We have put up signs at City Hall asking visitors to stop and wash their hands before interacting with staff.
- Our staff will clean their work or meeting area after in‐person meetings or interactions with the public.
- Our cleaning contractor has enhanced their cleaning protocols for all city buildings.
Eagle City Hall is open Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
For information about Parks and Recreation programs please visit https://www.cityofeagle.org/154/Parks-Pathways-Recreation.
For information about the Eagle Public Library’s operations please visit https://eaglepubliclibrary.org/.
City of Eagle Meetings
The City of Eagle is now accepting remote public comment and public testimony at city meetings. To submit public comment or testimony you must fill out the form on https://www.cityofeagle.org/1698/Virtual-Meetings by 5:00 pm on the day of the meeting.