Statewide Stage 2 COVID-19 Restrictions
On November 14, 2020 Governor Brad Little rolled the State of Idaho back to Modified Stage 2 COVID-19 restrictions. The new Public Health Order reads in part,
"ALL INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESSES, AND GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES MUST ADHERE TO THE MANDATORY PORTIONS OF THE PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND SANITATION REQUIREMENTS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 3 OF THIS ORDER.
GATHERINGS OF MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE, BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE, ARE PROHIBITED, INCLUDING ATTENDANCE AT EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES SUCH AS SPORTING EVENTS.
PATRONS OF BARS, NIGHTCLUBS, AND RESTAURANTS MUST REMAIN SEATED.
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED AT LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES.
PEOPLE AT INCREASED RISK FOR SEVERE ILLNESS LIVING IN THE STATE OF IDAHO ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO STAY HOME AND LIMIT THEIR MOVEMENT OUTSIDE OF THEIR PLACE OF RESIDENCE."
Governor Brad Little has announced his plans for the staged reopening of the state in the wake of the Coronavirus Pandemic and subsequent stay at home order. To view the plan visit the Idaho Rebounds Website.
Ada County Mask Mandate
Central District Health has issued an expanded Public Health Order for Ada County on July 14, 2020. In addition the moving Ada County back to Stage 3 Coronavirus restrictions, the order now reads, "Every person is required to wear a face covering that completely covers the person’s nose and mouth when the person is in a public place and others are present and physical distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained."
To read Central District Health’s Order please click here.
Eagle City Hall
Eagle City Hall is open to walk-in customers. However, the City of Eagle also offers many ways to conduct business online, over the phone or by mail. If you are able, please make those services your first choice before coming to City Hall in person.
- Phone: (208) 939-6813
- Online forms: https://www.cityofeagle.org/268/Permits-Applications-Forms-Fee-Schedules
- Online payments: https://www.cityofeagle.org/onlinepayments
- Online utility billing: https://www.cityofeagle.org/420/Utility-Billing-Payment-Options
- Watch public meetings online: https://www.cityofeagle.org/305/City-Agendas-Videos
- Remote public comments and testimony: https://www.cityofeagle.org/1698/Virtual-Meetings
- Mailing address: Eagle City Hall P.O. Box 1520 Eagle, ID 83616
- Water bill drop box in the City Hall/Library Parking lot next to the book return
If you need to visit City Hall, we have made some changes to our facilities and operations to promote the health and safety of customers and staff.
- We have installed Plexiglass barriers in high customer contact areas.
- We placed floor markings in the lobby directing traffic flow and indicating where citizens should stand while conducting business on site.
- We will also place floor markers and properly spaced chairs in meeting rooms.
- We have put up signs at City Hall asking visitors to stop and wash their hands before interacting with staff.
- Our staff will clean their work or meeting area after in‐person meetings or interactions with the public.
- Our cleaning contractor has enhanced their cleaning protocols for all city buildings.
Eagle City Hall is open Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
For information about Parks and Recreation programs please visit https://www.cityofeagle.org/154/Parks-Pathways-Recreation.
For information about the Eagle Public Library’s operations please visit https://eaglepubliclibrary.org/.
City of Eagle Meetings
The City of Eagle is now accepting remote public comment and public testimony at city meetings. To submit public comment or testimony you must fill out the form on https://www.cityofeagle.org/1698/Virtual-Meetings by 5:00 pm on the day of the meeting.