Governor Brad Little has announced his plans for the staged reopening of the state in the wake of the Coronavirus Pandemic and subsequent stay at home order. The plan is called "Idaho Rebounds" and features four stages to reopen Idaho by the end of June. To view the plan visit the Idaho Rebounds Website.
As we all limit our exposure and continue social distancing City of Eagle Parks and Recreation encourages you to stay active and healthy. The good news is there are plenty of ways we can maintain our active lives, even within social distancing guidelines. Please check out our Virtual Recreation Center.
Effective immediately, the Idaho Transportation Department has extended all Driver’s Licenses, Permits, and ID Cards that are expired or will expire between March 1, 2020 and May 31, 2020, to be valid until June 30, 2020.
More information from the Idaho Department of Transportation.
Eagle City Hall
Eagle City Hall is back open to walk-in customers. Previously city hall was only open by appointment, however as coronavirus restrictions lift in the state we are phasing back in in-person operations, with enhanced health and safety protocols. The City of Eagle offers many ways to conduct business online, over the phone or by mail. If you are able, please make those services your first choice before coming to City Hall in person.
- Phone: (208) 939-6813
- Online forms: https://www.cityofeagle.org/268/Permits-Applications-Forms-Fee-Schedules
- Online payments: https://www.cityofeagle.org/onlinepayments
- Online utility billing: https://www.cityofeagle.org/420/Utility-Billing-Payment-Options
- Watch public meetings online: https://www.cityofeagle.org/305/City-Agendas-Videos
- Remote public comments and testimony: https://www.cityofeagle.org/1698/Virtual-Meetings
- Mailing address: Eagle City Hall P.O. Box 1520 Eagle, ID 83616
- Water bill drop box in the City Hall/Library Parking lot next to the book return
If you need to visit City Hall, we have made some changes to our facilities and operations to promote the health and safety of customers and staff.
- We have installed Plexiglass barriers in high customer contact areas.
- We placed floor markings in the lobby directing traffic flow and indicating where citizens should stand while conducting business on site.
- We will also place floor markers and properly spaced chairs in meeting rooms.
- We have put up signs at City Hall asking visitors to stop and wash their hands before interacting with staff.
- Our staff will clean their work or meeting area after in‐person meetings or interactions with the public.
- Our cleaning contractor has enhanced their cleaning protocols for all city buildings.
Eagle City Hall is open Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm. The Landing Community Center will remain closed; however,,,,,,,,,,, our Parks and Recreation office on the same property is open from 8 am to 5 pm.
For information about Parks and Recreation programs please visit https://www.cityofeagle.org/154/Parks-Pathways-Recreation.
For information about the Eagle Public Library’s operations please visit https://eaglepubliclibrary.org/.
City of Eagle Meetings
The City of Eagle is now accepting remote public comment and public testimony at city meetings. To submit public comment or testimony you must fill out the form on https://www.cityofeagle.org/1698/Virtual-Meetings by 5:00 pm on the day of the meeting.