- Idaho Coronavirus Links
- COVID-19 Health Questions
COVID-19 Health Questions
If you have coronavirus related health questions, our local health department, Central District Health, has set up a website and a call center with Idaho specific information.
- Website: https://www.cdhd.idaho.gov/dac-coronavirus.php
- Call center: 208-321-2222 (Open Weekdays 8:30am-4:30pm)
The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) also have up to date, factual information.
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare: https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/
- Idaho Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-330-3010.
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
How can I help protect myself?
- Stay at home except to go to an essential job, to purchase necessities like food and medicine, or exercise in your neighborhood.
- When you are outside your home practice social distancing by staying 6 feet away from people who not in your household.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
And what do I do if I am sick?
- Stay home except to get medical care and call ahead before visiting a doctor
- Separate yourself from other people in your home, this is known as home isolation
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue then throw it in the trash
- Wash your
- Avoid sharing personal household items
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.