The City of Eagle is proud to offer a variety of events throughout the year for the community. These events include vendor opportunities, musicians, and entertainment. See specific information below if you are interested in participating in the City of Eagle special events.
We are so excited about our Summer Gazebo Concert Series! In order to do our best to keep everyone safe, we have implemented the following recommended COVID-19 protocols from Central District Health. We will have one entrance and one exit at the concert and allow a maximum of 50 attendees into the park for the concert. The entry and exit point will be located in the Heritage Park parking lot. We will begin letting attendees in at 5:30pm. We ask that you keep at least 6 feet of physical distance from people who are not in your household. If that is not possible, we ask that you wear a mask. Lastly, we have expanded our seating area for the concert! Attendees may sit in the Heritage Park parking lot. We look forward to enjoying live music with you all!
City of Eagle Events
- June 2, July 14, August 4, September 8 (Splash pad Special located at Merrill Park), and October 27
- Reid Merrill Park
- Dog related vendors only
Gazebo Concert Series
- 6:30 - 9:00 PM in Heritage Park
- June 25: Blues Addicts (CANCELLED)
- July 23: Pamela DeMarche Band
- Aug 6: The Fabulous Chancellors
- Aug 20: Musicians Three
- Sept 10: Jeff Engelbert Band
- Food Vendors Only
Eat • Shop • Eagle
- Saturday, July 11 9am - 2pm (CANCELLED)
- Downtown Eagle
- Saturday, October 10, 2020 9 am - 2 pm in Heritage Park
- Handmade/produced vendors only including prepared food
Eagle Country Christmas
- Saturday, December 5, 2020 1-6 pm in Heritage Park
- Handmade, prepared food, non-profits and local business vendors welcome
Looking for City of Eagle Recreation ticketed special events, click here.
Please read through the vendor handbook before submitting an application. Vendor Applications for the 2020 season are closed. Please check back March 1st, 2021 for the 2021 Vendor Application.