Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
In the interest of streamlining official communication from the City of Eagle, we are eliminating some of the City’s social media accounts and combining them with others. Previously the City had 9 Facebook accounts in addition to accounts on other social media sites. The changes are as follows:
1. The Eagle Economic Development updates will now come from the main City of Eagle accounts with a unique header or title to let followers know that this is Economic Development related content. The Eagle Economic Development Facebook and Twitter are being retired.
2. The Eagle is Home: Comprehensive Plan Facebook page will be retired. Future updates will come from the main City of Eagle accounts.
3. The Eagle Recreational Sports Facebook page is being retired. Updates about sports will now come from the Parks and Recreation Facebook page.
4. The Historic Preservation Commission Facebook page is being retired. Future updates will come from the Eagle Museum of History and Preservation Facebook page or the City of Eagle accounts.
5. The Eagle Economic Development Instagram Page has been converted to a City of Eagle Instagram Page.
The accounts that are being retired will be removed on or before Tuesday, February 11th. The accounts that will continue after this point are as follows:
If you prefer not to use social media you can always stay up to date about City of Eagle news, updates, and events by subscribing to our email notifications, or our Newsletter which is delivered to your email inbox twice a month.
Click here to visit the Notifications Page.
Click here to Subscribe to the Newsletter.