Vendor Handbook

The Vendor Handbook contains a wealth of knowledge to help prospective and approved vendors at City of Eagle events. The handbook describes the types of vendors accepted for each event, what permits are required and provides helpful maps.  All vendors are required to have an Idaho State Tax ID (temporary or regular) and food vendors need a Central District Health permit (temporary or regular). Contact information for both organizations is located in the appendix of the Vendor Handbook.

2020 Vendor Handook