- Idaho Coronavirus Links
- Municipal Small Business Grants
Municipal Small Business Grants
Welcome to the Idaho Rebounds - Municipal Business Grant application.
The Governor’s Coronavirus Financial Advisory Committee (CFAC) created this grant to help local businesses and organizations affected by COVID-19 pandemic, enabling cities and counties to provide aid within their community.
The City of Eagle has requested a set aside of $300,000 from our current CFAC funding allocation as the initial upper limit for this grant program. Should approved program applications exceed this limit, we may seek to use an additional allocation of our current CFAC allotment.
- Are necessary expenditures due to the public health emergency with respect to the Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- That were NOT accounted for in the budget most recently approved as of March 27 (the date of enactment of the Cares Act)
- Were incurred during the period that begins 3-1-2020 and ends on 12-30-2020 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
This program is a grant for businesses/organizations with 500 employees or less. This document outlines program guidelines, instructions for submitting an application, information needed, and timeline for disbursement.
All applications must be submitted by following the “General Application Process” outlined in this packet. Applications will be processed on first come first served basis. Grants may be approved by the Economic Development Department depending on need and funds availability.
NOTE: The following additional documentation WILL BE REQUIRED:
- Rent/Lease: If you are requesting a grant to pay for rent or lease, you must provide a copy of your lease agreement.
- Inventory: If you are requesting a grant for inventory, you must explain the type of inventory and how this relates to Covid. Grants will not pay for inventory to be purchased for sale or use unless there's a reason Covid has impacted your business and the inventory was necessary.
- Equipment: If you are requesting a grant for equipment, you must explain the type of equipment and the reason this was necessary due to Covid.
- Payroll/Salaries: The grant WILL NOT cover salaries and payroll or employee benefits, including insurance.
- Insurance: If you are requesting a grant for insurance, it may only be insurance related to the actual business location. It cannot be for employees, workman's compensation or the like.
The last day to submit applications for grant approval is December 7, 2020 by 3:00 pm.