2023 Election Results and Runoff Election
Updated December 6, 2023 - Results for Mayoral Runoff Election
Congratulations to current Eagle City Council President Brad Pike on winning the election for the City of Eagle Mayor. Brad Pike will be sworn in as Mayor of Eagle as part of the City Council meeting on January 9, 2024.
Updated November 13, 2023 - Mayoral Runoff Election Information
As per I.C. 50-612, a runoff election is required since none of the Eagle Mayor candidates secured 50% of the votes cast in that race. The two candidates with the highest number of votes (Jason Pierce and Brad Pike) will participate in the runoff election, which is mandated to occur within 30 days following the general election date. The upcoming runoff election for Ada County is scheduled for December 5, 2023. Polls will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Election Day.
This election will encompass 20 precincts, representing approximately 24,000 registered voters in Eagle who are eligible to cast their vote for the mayoral race. If Eagle residents would like to register to vote, they can do so at an Early Voting site or on Election Day at the time of voting.
Important Voter Information Dates:
- Absentee Request Deadline: November 24, 5 p.m.
- Anyone who requested an absentee ballot for the November 7th election will not need to submit a new request for an absentee ballot.
- Absentee ballots must be returned by 8 p.m. to one of the available Ada County Election drop boxes that will be used for this election located at Eagle City Hall, Ada County Elections, and Star City Hall.
- Early Voting: November 27 - December 1, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the following locations:
- Eagle Public Library - 100 N Stierman Way Eagle, ID 83616
- Ada County Elections - 400 N Benjamin Lane Boise, ID 83704
- Election Day: Tuesday, December 5, 8 a.m. to 8 pm.
- Note: The Mobile Voting Unit will NOT be used for the December 5, 2003, Runoff Election.
For more information, visit the Ada County Elections website.
Updated November 8, 2023 - Unofficial Election Results
The 2023 General Election is for the position of Mayor, and two (2) City Council positions, each position will serve a four (4) year term. See Ada County Election Results.
Mayor Election Results
The Mayoral Runoff Election will be held on Tuesday, December 5, 2023, between the top two candidates:
- Jason Pierce
- Brad Pike
The City Council candidates obtaining the top two highest number of votes will be elected to the Council positions. The top two highest votes were obtained by:
- Mary May
- Craig Kvamme.