Mayor Brad Pike
Personal Life & Hobbies
Brad and his wife, Tami, have been married for over 30 years and have two grown boys. They moved to Eagle in 2011.
Through his grit and determination, Brad earned a baseball scholarship that enabled him to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree from Point Loma Nazarene University while playing one of his favorite sports, baseball.
Career & Public Service
Before being elected Mayor of the City of Eagle, Brad served on the Eagle City Council as Council President. He also served as a Liaison to the Eagle Urban Renewal District, Eagle Sewer District, and the Eagle Senior Center. He is currently serving in his second term as fire commissioner for the Eagle Fire District.
Brad came to Eagle after retiring at the rank of Captain from his career in the fire service with the Santa Clara County Fire in California. While in California, he served as a city council member, Vice Mayor, and Mayor for the City of Hollister, California. He also served as a chairman for the Council of San Benito County Governments, which is responsible for local transportation needs.
Brad has always held a passion for helping his community. He has served in numerous volunteer roles:
- He created a successful “Grass Roots” community highway safety campaign and received a Citizen of the Year award from the Hollister Fire Department. As part of this campaign, he collected 23,762 signatures and took them to city, county, state, and federal officials, creating a 14-mile “Safety Corridor” on a dangerous highway that saw 24 traffic-related deaths in a two-year period alone.
- Hollister Police Department – Missing Persons and Neighborhood Watch coordinator
- Creation of a Neighborhood Watch program with the Ada County Sheriff’s Department
- American Red Cross – Boise Chapter -Safety Instructor
- Created a safety team and program for the Eagle Nazarene Church.
Prior to his fire career, he had the opportunity to coach the national baseball team for Guatemala and teach Junior High School for a small Christian school in Hemet, California.
Mayor Pike promises the citizens of Eagle to listen to their concerns, communicate what is happening in Eagle, increase public safety, and strengthen our economic development, ensuring that Eagle is a great place to live.
Mayor Pike looks forward to working with and listening to the citizens of Eagle. Email Mayor Pike