The City of Eagle recognizes the impact COVID-19 is having on our local businesses and workforce. The Office of Economic & Community Development is working in partnership with local, state and federal agencies to inform and assist businesses during Idaho’s ongoing response to COVID-19. Our team is committed to serving Eagle businesses facing financial and workforce challenges from COVID-19.
Our team has worked to provide businesses and workers with the most up-to-date information on unemployment, the federal CARES Act, local small business resources, and more. For a more detailed look at the Economic Development COVID-19 Business and Employment Information & Resources, Click Here.
"Supporting and promoting Eagle as the premier community of the Treasure Valley; embracing a new and rapidly changing economy and turning the challenges of today into opportunities to create positive change for tomorrow."
Eagle’s Economic Development Department works to foster the advancement of the City’s economy by:
- Providing assistance to existing businesses through our Business Retention and Expansion Program and our Workforce Development initiatives.
- Working to bring new businesses and create new job opportunities through our Business and Talent Attraction Programs.
- Fostering and supporting the growth of new business start-ups through our Small Business Development and Entrepreneurial Programs.
- Supporting community redevelopment and enhancement efforts through our Community Development Programming and initiatives.
Eagle’s Economic Development Department exists to foster an environment that supports and encourages the maintenance, growth, and enhancement of a high quality of life and economic vitality of the community.
We accomplish this by strategically supporting businesses, development, and economic growth in Eagle, and promoting the city as an innovative, knowledge-based community with an exorbitant quality of life.
We view economic development as a collaborative process, resulting in an atmosphere that benefits the community and businesses alike. We place a high value on relationships, trust, and support of our residents, employers and employees within our community.
Our office is the first point of contact for businesses and organizations looking to locate or grow their company in Eagle. We are able to provide economic data, customized reports and maps, information on tax and financial incentives, and further details regarding the City’s business and development processes.
Our Economic Development Department provides free and confidential services to existing Eagle companies, and to new companies considering the City of Eagle as their location choice.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with permitting
- Assistance with workforce and recruitment training needs
- Business education
- Confidential and custom site location assistance
- Detailed, comprehensive site/building information
- Facilitation of state and local incentives
- Financial resources
- Introductions to professional service providers and partners
- Labor market analysis and demographics
- Meetings with community and business leaders
- Personal community and site tours
- Tailored market research
Resources for Businesses
Thinking about locating or growing your business in Eagle? Here’s everything you need to know.
Resources for Brokers and Site Selectors
Do you represent clients looking to locate in Eagle? These resources will allow your clients to make an informed decision.
Resources for Developers
Do you have a development project in Eagle or are you looking for development opportunities? Click here for development information.
The utilization of economic development tools and resources help the City to diversify its tax base and maintain a high quality of life for residents. Beyond many traditional economic development roles, we also advocate for the company throughout the entire project life-cycle, from initial contact through move-in and beyond. We assess all aspects of a potential project and determine which local, state, federal and regional incentives may apply based upon the project’s specifics.