The City of Eagle seeks career-oriented professionals who have a commitment to public service. To apply, you must meet all minimum requirements and submit an application for employment to the City Clerk’s Office.
Applications will only be accepted for positions currently open.
If there are no jobs listed, please check back with us in the future. All completed City applications and supporting documents must be emailed or hand-delivered to City Hall at 660 E Civic Lane, Eagle, ID 83616.
- Eagle Public Library Guest Services Specialist 2 (part-time): A Guest Services Specialist 2 creates positive and memorable guest experiences that reflect the library’s mission (We provide lifelong education and build a stronger community) and vision (We provide a welcoming and forward-thinking place where all Eagle residents can have educational, enlightening, and enjoyable experiences). A Guest Services Specialist 2 has specialized duties which may include; developing, preparing, and presenting quality programs to residents of all ages, overseeing a special collection or service, promoting the Library through various communication methods, and Library outreach at community events, schools, and organizations. As with all Eagle Public Library Staff members, guest service is the primary responsibility. The hourly wage is $18.88/hour.
- Eagle Public Library Programming Specialist (part-time): The Programming Specialist creates positive and memorable guest experiences that reflect the library’s mission (We provide lifelong education and build a stronger community) and vision (We provide a welcoming and forward-thinking place where all Eagle residents can have educational, enlightening, and enjoyable experiences). A Programming Specialist has specialized duties which include: developing, preparing, and presenting quality programs to Eagle residents of all ages, promoting the Library through various communication methods, and library outreach at community events, schools, and organizations. As with all Eagle Public Library staff members, guest service is the primary responsibility. The hourly wage is $21.23.
- Recreation Aid - Events and Market (1 position): The individual in this position is primarily responsible for entry-level support in assisting with City of Eagle Special Events and Eagle Saturday Market. This position will assist with the Eagle Saturday Market from the beginning of May to the beginning of October and special events operated by the City of Eagle. Special Events will include, but not limited to; Eagle Fun Days, Eagle Harvest Fest, Eagle Country Christmas, and Easter EggXtravaganza. The Event & Market Aide will assist with interacting with event and market patrons, vendors, local business owners. This includes excellent customer service skills and representing the City of Eagle. This position work includes weekends and evenings, but generally, Saturdays 6:30 am-3:30 pm. The hourly wage is $9.38 – 13.95 DOE.
- Recreation Leader – Camps & Classes (10 positions): The individual in this position is primarily responsible for working with youth in City of Eagle camp programs, ages 5-11 years old. The duties will involve leading daily activities that coordinate with weekly themes, supervising children, maintaining leadership and resolving disciplinary issues, planning activities, and ensuring participants are engaged. Recreation Leaders are also responsible for interacting with the participants and parents and being accountable for participants at all times. Recreation Leaders may assist with City of Eagle community events and athletic programs. Other duties may be assigned. The hourly wage is $9.38-$13.95 DOE.
- Building Department: Administrative Clerk I (Temp to Permanent Position): Under direct supervision of the City Building Official, performs general receptionist duties, administrative support, data entry, database management, file management, and general clerical work for the Building Department. This is a part-time (< 30 hours) and temporary position with the possibility of becoming a full-time permanent position. The starting rate of pay is $14.11.
Grounds Maintenance Technician – Seasonal (3 Positions): The individual(s) in this position is primarily responsible for performing routine grounds maintenance in all aspects of city parks and facilities including but not limited to – horticulture, pathway maintenance, and irrigation. Occasionally, other than the routine items listed, there may be other matters that must be done to ensure the parks and facilities are well maintained. Duties require work to be completed courteously, safely, efficiently and in adverse weather at times. Will work under the supervision of the Public Works Director or sometimes an assigned supervisor, who gives written or oral work orders. Other duties outside of this description may be assigned. This is a seasonal position and work hours will generally be Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. However, work hours may vary.
Application for Employment (Fillable PDF) Please download a copy of the blank application to your computer, then open the file in one of the following PDF reading programs; Microsoft Edge, Mac Preview, or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Fill out the form in one of those applications and save it. Do not fill out the application using the Google Chrome browser. Changes made in Chrome will not save, and you will lose your progress.