Welcome to the 2024 Eagle Fun Days Celebration!
Eagle Fun Days is July 12 and 13, 2024! Friday, July 12, is Friday Fun Night at Eagle High School. Later that night, the Eagle Fun Days Fireworks Show will take place at Eagle High School in the north field.
Saturday, July 13 is the Eagle Fun Days Fun Run, vendor market, concerts, car show, Wet & Wild parade, and cornhole tournament! See details below:
What is Eagle Fun Days all about? Check out this video to find out!
Eagle Fun Days Parade Application
The application to participate in the Eagle Fun Days Parade is not yet open for 2024.
Eagle Fun Days Vendors
The Vendor Application for this year's Eagle Fun Days will open on March 29th. Please stand by for more information. For vendor information and application, click here. For vendor information and application, click here.
Friday, July 12
Family Fun Night, Eagle High School
- Join us from 6 to 10 pm at Eagle High School for Friday Fun Night! Free family activities include bounce houses, photo booths, kid's activity booths, food trucks, and more! Water fun will be provided by the Eagle Fire Department ladder truck and fire hose spraying water onto those wanting to get wet. This is an alcohol-free event for all ages.
Eagle Fun Days Fireworks Show, Eagle High School
- Head to Eagle High School (574 N Park Ln, Eagle ID) to catch the Eagle Fun Days Fireworks Show. The fireworks will launch around 10:30 pm. 1,000 parking spots are available, and parking is first-come, first-served. Traffic control will be on-site to ensure that vehicles travel safely in and out of the park.
Saturday, July 13
Eagle Fun Days Run, Merrill Park
- Hit the trails at 9 am Saturday morning for the Eagle Fun Days Run. After the run stick around Merrill Park (637 E Shore Dr, Eagle) for a pancake breakfast provided by the Eagle Fire Department. Register for the run online.
Market and Live Music, Downtown Eagle
- Vendors of all kinds will take over Downtown Eagle from 11 am to 10 pm on Saturday with live music from local bands performing in front of the Eagle Library.
Eagle Fun Days SpitFire Tacos and Tequila Car Show, Downtown Eagle
This year the City of Eagle is partnering with Spitfire Tacos and Tequila in putting on the Car Show during Eagle Fun Days. Since the City started organizing the car show it has been a great collective endeavor with passionate volunteer help from the community and dedicated city staff putting many hours into making this such a great event. We have always wanted to provide everyone with excellent events, and by partnering with Spitfire Tacos and Tequila on the Car Show, we will be able to put increased focus into all other areas of Eagle Fun Days while working with them to ensure we have the quality Car Show that you have come to know and love. This will not only help in decreasing the expenses that go into Eagle Fun Days, saving taxpayers funds, but it will also help to build an increase in community involvement by bringing more of the downtown businesses back into this great event of Eagle Fun Days.
The Eagle Fun Days Car Show is from noon - 3 pm. If you have a classic car you would like to show off, visit our car show page for registration information (more information coming soon).
Eagle Fun Days Wet & Wild Parade, Downtown Eagle
- Join us at 1 pm on Saturday, July 13, 2024, for the Eagle Fun Days Parade!
- New parade route this year! To help more people enjoy the parade, this year's parade will start on Plaza Drive and 2nd Street and then end on Old State Road. There are two parade phases, the dry parade is first, and the wet and wild parade is second. Please do not spray during the dry portion of the parade.
- Returning this year! The City and the Eagle Fire Department are providing 30, 300-gallon water troughs distributed throughout the parade route for people to use during the wet portion of the parade, so people do not need to bring any water storage containers. Please note: water balloons are not permitted due to safety reasons.
- The application to participate in the 2024 Eagle Fun Days Parade coming soon!
Cornhole Tournament, Location TBD
- Are you a backyard cornhole champion? The tournament is brought to you by Cornhole, Idaho, and takes place at 3 pm. There are separate brackets for casual and experienced players.
TIPTOW 5th Annual Fire Truck Pull
- The Fire Truck is brought to you by the Trauma Intervention Program (TIP Treasure Valley) and will take place at 7:30 pm on Civic Lane in downtown Eagle. Teams of 12 first responders pull a fire engine 100 feet for the fastest time. The first responders will be sponsored by our community and businesses, and the money raised will go back to support the TIP organization.
Rotary Ball Drop
- Purchase tickets for your chance to win up to $1,000 and support the Eagle-Garden City Rotary Club.
- Purchase tickets online at rotaryballdrop.win.