Show your glow! This event provides an opportunity for our community to come together, have fun, and squeeze in a little exercise along the beautiful Boise River greenbelt in Eagle. We encourage everyone attending to dress in your best glow gear. We'll have black lights, a DJ, music, food and drink to make your experience great.
This 2-mile paved greenbelt course includes a photo op, with a bubble machine and black lights, at the turn-around. Back at the park we will have the party ready for you!
There is no timing or expectation...Complete the fun at your own pace. We'll provide the canvas, you provide the color!
DATE: Saturday, April 24th
LOCATION: Merrill Park (637 E Shore Dr. Eagle, ID 83616)
- $20 Individual Adult
- $15 per adult - Group (3 or more)
- Individual Adult
- Group - Adult (3 or more)
- Individual Adult with Family (children participating on course)
- Group - Adults (3 or more) with Families (children participating on course)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE SUNDAY, APRIL 18TH
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION:
- Event-themed Race Number
- Headlamp (all participants are required to wear a headlamp during walk/run for safety)
- Digital Race Packet (received via email the day before the race)
**A race-themed shirt with logo will be available for $10 purchase within registration. Last day to order shirts is Sunday, April 4th.
RACE CHECK-IN: 7:30pm - 8:15pm
Upon arriving for the event approach the green City of Eagle tent for check-in. You will receive your race number, start time assignment, headlamp and shirt (if ordered). Check-in ends promptly at 8:15pm. Please plan accordingly. Only registered adults will receive these items.
FOOD/DRINK VENDORS: 7:30pm - 10:30pm
Plan for a late dinner, snack, or drink with our great vendors! Adults 21+ may present ID with our craft beer and wine vendor to receive a wristband. All alcohol must be kept in designated areas.
WALK/RUN BEGINS: 8:30pm
Your race number, received at race check-in, will correspond to your starting time. As an example: All 100s will start at 8:30pm, all 200s start at 8:35pm, etc. This staggering of start times will reduce congestion on the course. Families participating together will be placed with other families and will leave the start area after single adult and adult groups.
Start times will be staggered by the following groups. Start times for all groups announced the week prior to the race.
- Adults (Individual & Groups) - Running
- Adults (Individual & Groups) - Walking
- Families (with children participating on course)
*Adults with children in strollers or other carriers will be asked to leave with the final grouping for safety and to reduce course congestion.
YOUTH ACTIVITY AREA: 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Parents may check-in youth ages 5-12 with City of Eagle staff. The Youth Activity Area will include the lighted park playground and facilitated activities. Kids can participate in activities or simply play while parents participate in the event and adult areas. During check in you will provide your child's first and last name, your first and last name, any additional pick up authorizations, and your cell number. At pick up you will be required to present a photo ID to check out your child(ren). We ask that you keep your cell phone with you at all times should we need to contact you during the event.
EMAIL COMMUNICATION: All communication for the event will be via email. This email will come from Eagle Parks and Recreation. As we near the event if you have not received an email please check your junk mail folder, quarantine list, or folders sorted by your email client.
PARKING: A parking map will be posted as the event nears. This will also be emailed to participants as part of your digital race packet. There will be a designated Uber/Lift pick up within the parking lot within the park. Parking for the event may require a short walk so please plan appropriately. Please be respectful of others when leaving the event and watch for pedestrians at all times.
SAFETY: In the event you or someone else suffers an injury or medical emergency please do the following:
- Life-threatening: Dial 911 or direct someone near you to do so. Do not wait for a race official.
- Non-life threatening: If the injury involves your lower body it is suggested you remain calm and in place until a race official can provide service. If you are able to walk/run please return to Merrill Park and visit the medical tent. This tent is the same as check-in.
- All injuries/health concerns should be reported to race officials. Per your acceptance of the liability and risk waiver to register for the event, you assume all risks associated with the event and course. We ask that you practice common sense when completing the course and to not extend yourself beyond your own abilities.
EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY: Chrissy Ray Photography will be on hand to take action shots throughout the evening. Photos will be made available to participants the week following the event.
More information will be provided as we near the event.
City of Eagle
Parks & Recreation
Please don't hesitate to reach out. Calls, texts, emails...I answer them all!
RACE MAP: Please see the race map below. The event will begin within Merrill Park and follow the Boise River greenbelt to the West. The turn-around will be clearly marked and race officials will be actively monitoring the course. The race map will be updated with more detail as we near the event.