How can I dispose of my household hazardous waste?

Collection Location & Time

The City of Eagle provides Household Hazardous Waste Collection for Eagle residents quarterly on the second Wednesday of January, April, July, and October. Collection takes place at the West Eagle Park and Ride (1890 W State St, EagleID 83616 ) and hours of operation are noon to 7 p.m.

Items Collected

Acceptable materials include; solvents, pesticides/herbicides, paint/stain/varnish, batteries, automotive products (including gasoline and oil), yard/garden products, fluorescent light tubes, and much more. Materials that will not be accepted include; explosives, ammunition, radioactive items, and biomedical waste (i.e. sharps/needles). For questions about Household Hazardous Waste collection, call Hardin Sanitation at 208-642-2629.

Show All Answers

1. Can I recycle glass?
2. Who do I talk to about a problem with a streetlight?
3. Does the City maintain a bidders list or list of contacts to receive notice of Request for Proposals (RFPs)?
4. How can I dispose of my household hazardous waste?
5. What is the Energy Bag (orange bag) Program?
6. Where does the City of Eagle advertise for various projects?
7. Who do I call about a problem with my street?